Shinon Collaborative Consultancy Pvt Ltd is a leading healthcare company with its head office at New Delhi, India. Shinon has successfully expanded its presence in Iraq, UAE, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Myanmar, Pakistan, Uganda, U.S.A. and Bangladesh and is now a well established & respected name in the Global Healthcare Industry.
Shinon provides world class services in Healthcare Consulting, Medical Tourism, Ancillary services and logistics. We have been a pioneer in the concept of arranging CME's and training of doctors both on an international and Domestic level. Working with the best and most reputed hospitals both in India and other countries, Shinon aims to provide its patients the most effective and economical treatment options. Shinon provides professional consultancy in planning and managing of hospitals and clinics across the globe. Run by a team of young entrepreneurs, Shinon prides itself on its ethical & professional dealings both for its patients and Partners. Our numerous awards and recognitions bear testimony to our commitment towards our principles.
Shinon offers an entire range of products and services to provide its patients a smooth, hassle-free and effective experience.
At the forefront of the organization is this winning team that measures success of the company not only by financial growth, but by how well they meet their own high standards of accountability.
The Board of Directors combine education, experience and commitment in making decisions that benefit SHINON as well as the clients been served.
Co-founder Director, Chief Operating Officer
Vinay has been a successful businessman across diverse fields like Machinery Manufacturing, Textiles Processing, Electronics Manufacturing etc. for a span of more than 17 years. He has to his credit, identifying new business opportunities and making profit centers out of them. He is well respected in the healthcare field and is now building a stable medical tourism platform for the Indian industry. A MBA by education, he possesses strong interpersonal skills.
Chief Information Officer
Vivek has an extensive entrepreneurial experience of over 7 years in the healthcare industry and has pioneered the concept of medical networking worldwide with its initiative IndiaHeartBeat.Com. Vivek holds a bachelor's in business administration from the IP University and was recently awarded the Rashtriya Udyog Ratna Award by Council for Economic Growth & Research, India. He was also nominated at the Internet & Mobile Association of India Digital Awards for outstanding contribution to society and national life.
Director, Chief Operating Officer
Dhruv has a diverse background of working in Media and in Healthcare sector. The Young Turk of Shinon think tank, Prior to foraying into Healthcare, Dhruv was working with India’s leading media house, DB Corp. His venture into Healthcare starts working with Apollo group. He is a people’s person who possesses strong communication skills and has excelled in roles both as an individual and a leader.
Dhruv holds a Master’s degree from Delhi University and Indian Institute of Mass communication.
"The only thing we want you to focus on is your own Well-being"
Keeping the above as our guiding principle, Team Shinon aims to be your "One point Contact", during your visit and stay in India. We provide a bouquet of extended logistic services with the aim of providing comfort to its international patients. These services are offered keeping in mind the challenges faced by International patients and their attendants during the pre and post operative stay, and include:
- Detailed & customized medical travel packages with all relevant information.
- Procedure explanations
- Doctor's and Hospital profiles
- Complete transparency on all vectors
- Unbiased Opinions
- Second Opinions if required
- Personalized Attention to each patient
- Translators for all medical needs
- Airport Pick up & Drop
- SIM Card Assistance
- Foreign Exchange Assistance
- Assistance in arranging hygienic Accommodations to suit individual budgets & choices.
- Visa Assistance , Extension & related services
- Concierge Services
- Arranging Leisure travel /Sight-seeing / Tourism
• Medical Travel : Our expertise lies in offering quality, customized, cost effective packages for patients travelling for treatment. Our association with most hospitals enable us to give multiple and unbiased options, for the patients well-being.
• Logistics Management for Medical travel : We aim to be your one point contact and help manage all logistics like airport transfers, accommodation options, transport, language barriers, food, travel & sightseeing etc.
• Events, International OPDs and CMEs :
Shinon has been successfully & professionally organizing events like OPD's and Continuing Medical Education programs with reputed Indian Doctors across the globe. Such events are organized with support and cooperation of the local medical association thus benefitting the medical fraternities of both the countries.
The OPD's ensure that the best and most renowned Indian Specialists travel with us to evaluate the patients in their home country. Only cases requiring surgical intervention are recommended to travel to India, else medicines are prescribed locally saving a lot of money and efforts for the patients. Follow ups for earlier patients are also made possible. The CMEs provide physicians with up-to-date medical information, resources and knowledge enhancement appropriate to their needs.
• Surgical Camps at Foreign Locations : A trend is fast emerging, where patients like to be treated by reputed Indian doctors in the comfort of their own countries. Shinon addresses this gap by organizing Surgical Camps internationally (subject to availability of Infrastructure and legal clearances). Smaller procedures can be done locally while the more complicated ones are treated in India.
• Global Healthcare Projects & Manpower Placement : Shinon is collaborating with premier Indian Healthcare groups & individuals for operating and managing Hospital projects and Diagnostic Labs internationally with Government and / or Private Participation. We have also placed Doctors, paramedic staff, managers etc globally for both short term and long duration assignments.
• International Government Contracts : Shinon has successfully bagged and completed contracts for bulk movement and treatments of patients.
• Doctors Training : Shinon offers customized training programs for International doctors, nurses and paramedical staff to upgrade their knowledge and experience by attending trainings at specialty hospitals in India. The main aim is to develop, maintain and increase knowledge, skills and professional performance of physicians in order to enhance the quality of patient care
• Doctor engagement Initiatives :
Domestic & International - Based at our state of the art contact centre in Delhi, our multi-lingual callers reach out and digitally connect with doctors across the globe by way of emails, calls, SMSs and the web, to develop new business opportunities. Some of the world's largest Pharmaceutical Companies have also trusted us to represent them & contact doctors across India.